Wednesday, April 20, 2016

NEW BOOKS! YAY!

Hello everyone!  Today I am beginning my media center blog.  I am Ms. Bowman, Media and Educational Technology Instructor at Cliftondale Elementary School in Atlanta, GA. Yes, I know it is the end of April, but it is never too late to display your love of reading!  I received new books today and I wanted to share! A librarian at heart, I embrace the technology changes that have swiftly encompassed our schools and "media centers". However, when new books arrive, I cannot help but to be thrilled to add them to our collection and can't wait to see our little faces light up in excitement to check them out. New to our collection are several Choose Your Own Adventures, new and improved! We also have a few other interactive adventure series, including those from the You Choose collection. These have interactive history stories, modern history stories, and survival adventure stories.  Some other books we received are: Naruto, Bone, My Little Pony graphic novels, Star Wars graphic novels, Stink chapter books, Princess chapter books, Jake Maddox sports novels, Batman the Brave and the Bold graphic novels, DC Superfriends graphic novels, the Leven Thumps series, and The Land of Stories series. I wish my kids had longer to enjoy these books, but it is the END OF THE YEAR! Time for the heavy task of getting all of the books back!








Cliftondale Media Center Website

No comments:

Post a Comment